Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tervis Tumblers

When you are on the go as much as my family, having a drink with you is essential! I came across these cups a few years ago and I LOVE them. They keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. You can microwave them and toss them in the dishwasher.

They have hundreds of designs and you can even customize your own! This is a perfect gift too...for mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, son or daughter! It is the perfect gift for absolutely anyone!

http://www.tervis.com/home

They have a variety of styles including water bottles, tumblers, mugs, sippy cups and even wine glasses!

The designs are endless, so making your Tervis uniquely yours is not difficult unless you are difficult...lol. If that is the case, you can create your own design!



Mine is an American Flag. My daughter has one that is clear and has gold fish on it...and my husbands is adorned with trout.

Just another one of my favorite things!


No comments:

Post a Comment